Sunday, December 9, 2007

you want or i want..?

I went to Esplanade with Al after my training at my workplace today. There's this whole stretch of children's art being displayed along the corridor from Citylink to Esplanade.
Ermmm.... This doesn't taste as bad as it looks on the picture. QQ rice sth sth. that's the brand of the shop selling these. I forgot the name of the shop... :p
One of the few upsides of living, is to be able to laugh and to love :o

When you say you are doing something for someone, is it just solely for the purpose to help that person? or is it also to satisfy your "want" to help that person? ... Hmmm... i just think that "I want to help you" sounds less selfish and better than "I'm doing this for your own good"... dunno :S ...
gd night :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...