Sunday, December 16, 2007

HLC + MJ

I went to help out darren with his canvassing for his pageant today. My job scope was to lead a group of people (mostly old people) to walk around Pasir Ris Park. They come from various RCs around Singapore.
The weather was very nice again today.
This girl was in my group and i think she's cute. I don't know why, but i find little kids, especially those of different ethnicity, very adorable.
We were walking past the beach and the old aunties decided to sit down by the beach to enjoy the view.. when we're just supposed to continue walking :p
Cute right?I went to my friend's place to play mahjong after the canvassing, and i won a lot! To bad we weren't playing with money :/ ... :p
I haven't really sat down to enjoy any night view since a long time ago, which is a few months :p

...I think i've got it again :) ... see how first ba...

gotta wake up early to go to school to register for my cores n electives tommorow... nightzzz :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...