Thursday, December 13, 2007

a day at the bird park

Shaun had free tickets to the bird park so him, jason and me went there today.
I climbed onto the ledge to get a better look at the penguins. I only realised how silly i was, squatting with the other children near the glass wall when i saw this photo. :/
The christmas tree inside the penguins' area.
They were very excited when they saw this telephone booth. So we took a few pictures in it. I suggested to them that i could take a picture of them trying to take off their clothes (like superman). :p

Flamingos.
... I forgot what are these.
At parrot paradise.
Waterfall.
... At some topiary.
I was damn scared la. Some even flew onto my shoulder. I seriously just wanted to grab anybody nearby to help calm myself down, but i controlled myself and i just tried to cover my mouth. But, it was fun :o
haha :o The 2 trainers were having these competition. They were competing to see whose bird could put all the balls into the centre containers the fastest. They were so excited and they kept cheering their birds. hahaha :p

We were being childish on the bus back to Juorong Point. :p


We had dinner at PS and went to watch Alvin and the chipmunks after that. Ermmm..... Lucky for me that the 3 chipmunks are very cute. :/The christmas tree outside Plaza Singapura.

Today, i learnt that, pang seh in chinese is "放生". Then shaun said something like, he would be doing a good deed if he 放生 someone. haha

good night!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...