Friday, December 7, 2007

Civil Kbox :o

Another picture of a christmas tree at Marina Square.
I actually missed eating all the tidbits at kbox.
Xing Guang Si Shao was at bugis tonight. and i took a lot of pictures... of other people's hands.
haha :p Jr and Mj bought minced meat noodles at the new food court at bugis. There's only one meatball and one fried wonton. $4. Lucky i bought the bimbimbak? at the korean store.

I haven really been slacking since my holidays started. I kept thinking of things that i can do and i would write them down in this calendar ( the one that Mj and Jr always condemn :/ ) . I'm starting to get tired.. Bleahhh.... :6 Think i should leave a day for myself, no work and no meeting with other friends, and do the things that i would want to do by myself.

Good Night!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...