Wednesday, December 19, 2007

JB

I had a bit more time to spend at home today so i went to walk around sun plaza.
I used to be quite a frequent visitor to the library before i went into NTU. And I used to borrow those kiddy kiddy fantasy books and self help books :S I don't know whether did all these influence me into becoming the person i am today.
I don't think i'll ever get tired of looking at children laughing and playing..
JB still looked the same the last time i went. It smelled better though :p
:/ I don't really know what emotion was i trying to convey across. I guessed i was already full from eating fish head curry ten minutes back.
I think i was super diu-lian today. I did a few stupid things which made shaun had the don't-stand-near-to-me-becoz-i-don't-know-you face. One thing was that i was taking some pictures in KFC then the manager suddenly asked me what was i doing. I think he thought that i was sent there by a competitor. :/

I must try not to make the same mistakes again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...