Sunday, December 2, 2007

Memory lane

I met up with mingjian and we went to eat yong tau foo at this place. I didn't think it was value for money la... but i think the stall owner was trying to use MSG to compensate for the worth... :p
We walked past these bakery and i saw these cream cakes. I remembered that i used to eat these, but i forgot whether did i love them then. I don't really have any preference for them now.
haha... 2 of us were joking abt this picture. He was saying that he could use "paint" to draw a sign beside the pavement. and the sign would b showing the words "
". haha...
We met up with junjie afterwards and walked around Junction 8. We were in the Sony shop looking at their laptops and cameras.
We saw this converse and everlast minifair at the central part of J8 and mingjian helped me pick out this nice pair of shoes. But too bad they don't have my size. It's 40 dollars only lo... sianz...The cakes from breadtalk look so nice right. Looking at them reminds me that christmas is just around the corner :o
haha... notice the cyclist on the right :p
walking buddies :o we walked from bishan to ang mo kio hub. We took some pictures along the way.
We're competing to see who can eat most of the candy bar. :p
It's mine!! :p haha...

It's a super tiring day. Think it's because of the tennis n running i did yesterday, and the amount of road i travelled on my feet today. bleahhhh... :6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...