Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Best friend during sec sch



I spent super a lot of time with him during sec 3 and sec 4. As i was super introverted during that period of time, i was also super dependent on him then. Lucky for me, he never paichi me because he was a good person :p ( I wanted to post a photo of us back when we were in secondary school but i decided not to, because, i was..... damn ugly!!) Things were different after he got his girlfriend when he was in JC 1.. sobz.... :( ..... :p Although we're not as close as last time, but we do meet up once in a while to catch up with each other. He was a rather big influence in my life and i would not be who i am today if i didn't know him. He's a 3-in-1 man. A good friend, a role model, and he's like a brother to me... sometimes older... sometimes younger :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...