Wednesday, December 5, 2007

spreeeeee

It rained for almost the whole day today. And so, time kinda crawled by today. Oh ya.. Just remembered that i wanted to help to publicize my workplace. It is having this hua suan (worth it) one-for-one lunch promotion. If you pay using citibank credit card, you would get to enjoy this promotion. A lunch would cost around 8 dollars lo. cheap dao bao :o Durty Nelly at Marina square. Lunch hour is from 1130 to 1500. This promotion will end next yr in nov... i think :p

I wanna thank this lady working at GNC at the stretch of shops which you would have to pass, if you're travelling from somerset MRT station to Cineleisure, who lent me her umbrella. A few shops that i tried, said they don't have.... (bluff!! ... :p haha)
I think i was a bit crazy today. Because i went to spend $6 on a cup of fruit juice. But the cranberry juice was very refreshing. It really made me feel more energized and awake. (O_o)

This confirmed that i was really crazy today. I'm going to keep them hidden until nearer to the end of year.
Jac and Alwyn was here on Dec 6 2007. at Sunplaza KFC!
I think all the chickens are getting lesser and lesser nutrients. You can see this from the size of the parts of the chickens that KFC serves.
This is a bottle of white milk :p



I was reading the "mind your body" section of straits times today, abd i kinda agree with what the writer said. Especially about the part where he says, when a want is satisfied, it ceases to be a want.

I think... i stopped wanting some stuff because i know i may stop wanting it after i get it...
how leh...?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...