Monday, December 24, 2007

cam whoring to the max!

I think i've really outdone myself today. We took over 150 pictures just in the afternoon.We went to Pasta De Waraku. I like the pasta they serve over there. The tomato based spaghetti that i had, reminded me of the tomato sauce char siew noodles i had when i was young.
We sort of surprised jr with a piece of macadamia ice cream cake and a birthday song outside the arcade at Suntec. Look at the different emotions that jr is showing on his face... :p

Ugly faces!
I like this photo above! haha :p
The 3 of us were trying to pose like the guy in the magazine.
Both of them did quite well except for me. I sucked :/
Another favourite photo of mine :o
Another favourite of mine :o
haha.. A lot of ppl were peering at us through the window outside Starbucks. They must have thought that we were crazy :S
All of us doing each other's zhao pai dong zuo.

It was a very tiring camwhoring experience, but it was fun :)

Do you think the world is created for you? or that you're created for this world? ( Just had this random thought...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...