Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Level up

It's the christmas tree at my workplace again! :p

I went to the market at Old Airport Road with jy and jr. jy kept saying that the market near his house sells better food than what we ordered :/ I think we ordered from the wrong stalls.
Later we went to an ice cream place along East Coaast Road. "Ice Cream Chefs" i think... jr had peanut butter ice cream mashed with choco sauce and koko krunch, and i had nuttella ice cream with cornflakes mashed inside.
Another christmas decoration, taken at Tangs.

I couldn't practise what i preached yesterday. It's difficult to ignore totally and it's not good to care too much about anything. But, i think my armor has levelled up by a bit today...

gd night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...