Sunday, December 23, 2007

2 days of late nights

This is one of my favourite games while i was in primary school or secondary school. I used to either, go to those game shops to rent this game for half an hour or i'll visit the arcade.
We saw a lot of stars at heerens yesterday afternoon. We didn't really know what were they there for until we saw the "chuang ye wu di shou" T shirts that a lot of staff were wearing. Then we took a lot of pics with the stars! I hope not a lot of people saw me yesterday because i was a bit auntyish in asking the artistes for permission to take photographs :S The photos are in my facebook :o
I like this gift that i got for the gift exchange yesterday. It's damn cute right?
The 2kg cake that we had at the small party/gathering. Jr and me can't even finish 1/16 of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...