Monday, December 10, 2007

wish you were here --> ck :o ...... :p

I met up with bel, wendy, vinc and hj at breko's at holland V today.
Then we went to TCC, The coffee club... not That coffee club.... :p haha.

As usual, i was testing my photography skills.


I wanted to take pictures of only the items we were having but vincent insisted on having his face with his item :p ... just joking!!

Belinda was testing the anti shake function of my camera.
The christmas tree at TCC at holland V.

I think i was really childish when i tried to edit the description about me on my blog. I was trying to write in more detail of the kind of backstabbers i don't like. I know i shouldn't be so affected by what others say about me. A friend of mine said that "in some shows, when a person is wrongly accused, he'll just keep quiet, while others are pointing fingers and talking behind him. After the truth comes out, the impact would be much greater than if he were to defend himself." And i also just remembered that i used to tell myself after watching these kind of scenes, that, i really should have nothing to fear if other people were to talk bad about me. As long as i know that i have been true to myself, i shouldn't be afraid of what other people said and i shouldn't be sad by what they say about me if it's true. There isn't any need for me to get so worked up over at trying to defend myself...

k.. i need to go slp liao... nightzzzzzzzzz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True friends do not need your explanation...
True enemies will not believe your explanation anyway...

Phakdii =)

宅男 - 国容 said...

agree :o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...