Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bday Celebs :p

I met up with vinc, wendy, bel, ck and hj at settler's.Mr bu-yuan-yi and Mr don't-care-abt-mr-bu-yuan-yi... :p
"u can't see my hand right? :P"

bel's eyes look funny... :p
Pictionary!ya, i am... :/

This picture looks like there's something missing right... which is me! vinc's briefs/undies was peeking out of his pants when he put his arms around our shoulder :p


I met up with shaun, jason and stanley the next day. They looked really sian that day so didn't really have any xin qing to take any photos :p Then i met up with susi, yuwei and yuyi and went to MOF at bugis."I'm not the one who posed in those 'dirty' pictures" .... :p can you guess who i'm talking about?

Start of opening of gift.

Moment i saw the gift.haha! damn cool right. It's a denim apron :o Think this present deserves a mention because susi put in a lot of effort to help to buy this work uniform. The owner didn't sell this before and didn't want to sell it but susi managed to use her "mei ren ji" to convince the owner :p So i think i'm the only one who's not working at that establishment and yet, owns that apron. Cool dao bao!
blurz
Teresa's 21st bday.

Everyone was a bit too high that night, but it was fun. :)

I was watching 27 dresses just now, and i decided then that, i like watching romantic movies! :p I like to have this sweet feeling inside, like to feel sad when there's sad moments. I like to feel angry for the bullied, like to feel happy when something good happens to the main character. I like to... feel :o ... i don't really know what i'm saying :/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...