Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Down

Jonathan shared this with me today. We are all individualists so we choose to make friends with others because we want to understand them, understand why they behave the way they do, etc. If this is the case, i think, people nowadays chooses to make friends just for company, and for them to understand them. ... Maybe this is just the way i behave :p I've been expecting my friends to understand me and I haven't been trying to understand them lately. bad gr! bad bad gr :o

I've been kinda depressed lately, and i think i'm going downhill. I felt useless and unwanted for a while today and for a while, i keep thinking that i was stupid, anything i say is useless, and i felt just like an extra, thinking nobody wants me to be around them.


Gotta zhen zuo ah...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...