Thursday, February 7, 2008

CNY

A few more other pics from teresa's party.
I used to wear my cap this way. Think this looks ok right...?The baby looks so cute! all thanks to his mom and dad :o my friends were saying that they also wanted to give birth to one asap :p It was the first time i held a newborn baby, just after one day it was born. His birthday is the same as mine!! The year is different la... :p Now i really know what the commercials are really talking about. His hair is really really very soft and his skin is really really very smooth, soft. I want one too!! :p
My face looks kinda distorted here :/ We went out to watch a movie and lunch+dinner. CJ17 is a good movie. I felt that Stephen Chow shouldn't have said that this show would be aimed at making people cry, because, i felt a bit not shuang when i cried during the show just now. I was thinking " sian... why am i crying like what he said..." ... :p and... black pepper crabs isn't what i thought it is. I forgot whether have i tasted it before, but i thought it doesn't have any gravy or sauce on it, just lots of pepper powder.. :/ Chilli Crab is nicer!!
Think i've been saying something like this for a few times recently... "ignorance is bliss.". Having more knowledge may help you understand the situation better and there may be other benefits. But to me... i can only say that, sometimes, the truth is ugly. Knowing what are the people around you really like, knowing why they behave the way they do, doesn't exactly make me feel that " I know what kind of people they are really like, so i can guard myself against them and i'll be safe." I think i've been accepting a lot of stuff at face value just so that i can save myself the mental torture. As long as they think they're happy like this, and the people around me and me are not really hurt, i think they can do whatever they want... but sometimes, i don't really know whether is anybody hurt because I haven't been bothering too much about others or myself. Think i was a bit too successful in ignoring everything :s (Anyway, "knowing" in this paragraph, is accompanied by the meaning of "trying to guess/assume" :p ) ... Does knowing more make you happier?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...