Tuesday, February 19, 2008

i am, therefore i am...?

I think i believed too much in the adage "do unto others what you want others to do unto you". I can't really expect other people to treat me the way i treat them... not that i treat them very well, but... ...

I always thought that i'll be happy trying to make other people happy, but i haven't been too happy recently, maybe i didn't try hard enough.. Can i just ask for someone to make me happy unconditionally? ... :p

Think i've been whining too much recently... sorry to those friends that i've been doing it to (a_a) I've got to stop feeling discontented :O

3 comments:

ade` said...

hi, chanced upon ur blog while surfing. hmm here's sth tt i read last time.

"Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it."

tell urself tt everyday, maybe it'll make u feel more glad? i nvr tried tt b4 tho haha

宅男 - 国容 said...

ermmm... remembering it doesn't mean u'll have it ba... :/

f3ndy15 said...

gr,

for me, as long as ppl arnd me are happy then i shall be happy for them.

treating everyone nicely doesnt mean they will treat us nicely, its true. but at least we did our part :)

cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...