Saturday, February 23, 2008

SG Flyer

I took this photo while i was walking to the train station from my tutee's house.
I was a bit too late in taking this photo. At first it looked like a face with a 2 eyes and a big nose. Anyway, this is my sweat stains on the floor :p I was doing situps.
Ian U was dribbling basketball by himself and i was preparing to run around the track when we both saw each other. Then we ran around the track together... sort of :p
Later at night, i met up with yueting, my pri sch frien. As we haven't met up with each other for a very long time, we spent a lot of time updating each other with our lives. About our friendship, she was especially amazed that we knew each other for so long and we tried to imagine what would happen 10 or 20 years down the road but we couldn't, or we didn't want to :p
We walked around and decided to have this impromtu visit to the Singapore Flyer :p
As you can see, we took a lot of silly photos :p
I don't know whether was it because of the signage of the SG Flyer or was it because of the dim light. I think we look especially beautiful/ handsome standing next to the sign :p

Yueting was sharing with me this. We can't always expect the situation to change by itself, we have to try to improve/change ourselves if we are tired of the current situation. It is either impossible or very difficult to change external factors so it is easier to try to control your own actions and behavior.I've forgotten about this for some time, but lucky i have close friends like her to remind me :)

1 comment:

Riko Takagi said...

I can't imagine that we took so many pictures! if singapore flyer area has security cameras, the security guard would have been pretty amused by our photowhore sessions! :p

and *tsk* my flat hair (=_=||)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...