Thursday, January 31, 2008

2.40, 5.40, 8.54!!

Jonathan is going to help to design a t-shirt that's going to be worn by hundreds of people. Notice how he's concentrating on his drawing (0_0)

Notice the title of this entry. It's the time i took to run my laps for my 2.4! :) I got a perfect score today :o I was really so super nervous until i almost hyperventilated. My heartbeat was beating really fast because i was so pressured by myself to get gold so that i can get the sum of money to offset the extra money i used during the dec hols :/

When trying to win any "competition", sometimes people resort to backstabbing or other tactics to try to get in front of the others. I think, if you're not aiming to be one of the first few, you won't be caught up in the "tussle". Or another way to not be too involved in the "fight", would be for you to not to think so much, not to read too much into other's actions. But this may result in you being taken advantage of. hmmm.... When you feel that you've been taken advantage of, or being backstabbed, is it really true or is it only from your point of view? ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...