Monday, February 25, 2008

Gone

"The world is small" especially in regards to shaun :p He keeps seeing people he knows, everywhere...
You see :o I was trying to be a positive influence to him to ask him to study, but he kept sleeping... :p haha... just joking!! He was just taking a short nap.
I need lessons, friends and outings to get my mind off food! I think if i were left to my own, i would grow fat and slowly, i would... explode... DA BA BOM!! ^___^ ... :p haha... I shared a KFC meal with shaun before he left at 6 plus, then i went to buy a sotong stick and popiah at Old Chang Kee. After that, as i thought i had nothing on for the later part of the night, i decided to go and run tonight at 11 plus so i felt i had to eat a proper meal 3 or 4 hrs b4 that time, so, i went to buy mixed veg rice. Eating halfway through my food, SS called and i was suddenly reminded of a steamboat gathering at ben's house tonight. .. !! So i went over to his house later and managed to eat a few more stuff :s I told myself i really had to run a few km when i get home.
So, when i started running, it was around 1am :/ I always get a bit scared when i jogged after 10 plus pm. And it's especially scary for me because i was running alone along this big canal for 3 plus km. And there's only forests on the 2 sides :/ Sometimes, I would say to myself "paiseh, 打扰了" ... :s Lucky for me, i managed to get home safely.


Recently, I started asking what my friends would do if they knew they would be "leaving" at the end of the day. I teared a bit when i heard part of jr's answer. It' s something small but i think it touched me. A lot of ppl will think i'm being silly. But i think, this would remind a lot of people what's really important to them... What would you do if you know you would be gone by the end of the day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...