Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chingay 2008

hmmm.. i must be calm and careful this year to enjoy god luck, wealth and health. and i got a good lot for a qian that i went to ask at the temple at bugis :) I won't sit and wait.
This is one of the reasons why i like taking pictures so much. I like to capture moments that are real and beautiful... the beautiful part is referring to the picture as a whole :/ Is this picture nice?

I was helping out at this post chingay party held at the padang last night. At first my job was to prevent unauthorized access at an exit point. It was a bit fun, especially because of a few incidents. There was this time when a few indians wanted to pass through the gate to dismantle something and they were accompanied by these 2 ang mohs who claimed that they were with the indians to help them out. After we let them through, one of the indians walked back and told us that the 2 guys are not with them. Then the indians walked ahead first and left the ang mohs at the gate. Before i could say anything, the ang mohs said that they're letting the indians go ahead first :/ My 2nd I/C was with me and we decided to just let them go ahead since they're so persistent.
I couldn't get a nice picture of the fireworks because my 2nd I/C was passing me instructions.

The photographer by PAYM.. i think :p
jr looks like a girl here!! :p haha
at the stage of the party. Think the polo tee would look nicer if it was of another colour :p
Peeps from Area D.

After the parade at around 4.30am :/ we just sat around talking cock.. something like, how am i going to handle my press conference today...
!! Who's this?? :s
The face behind the big camera.
junrong is sooo soooo tired...

I seldom see no cars on the streets... especially in town.

yes! i just went to pray at the temple at khatib just now. Rat peeps are in a clash with tai sui this year so i had to make a trip down there to pray before CNY ends.

Arghhhh... I have to start studying now. I'm having 3 quizzes for this week and one is taking place tommorow morning.

I just edited this entry at 11.45pm and i haven studied... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...