Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tan

Mj and me went with 5 other girls to sentosa today. We took off our slippers to pose for jumping pictures, but as you can see, or cannot see any pictures of us jumping, it meant that we weren't successful = there were no nice pictures.
I realized again that i'm afraid of heights. I couldn't even stand straight on a lifeguard's chair. I'm not as brave as pp and sm below :/
We sat on the sky and luge ride. The luge ride was damn fun but for the sky ride, most of us were quite afraid :/ I can still remember my first time when i closed my eyes for most of the trip and after that, my whole body was in cold sweat. I think it's because of the height and the leg-dangling part.
After we had our lunch, jr came!
We took a few pictures while posing on this big structure. We were posing as superheroes in this photo.


The girls left soon after as some of them had tuition to give. So the 3 of us stayed back and played on the beach. We floated around in the water, splashed water on each other, threw sand on each other... We were so super childish :p haha... Then after that, due to jr's request, we posed for some more jumping pics. Those below, are the better looking ones.

They rock right? :p Think we were too inspired by Jian En's jumping poses.

Later at night, we went to a BBQ at ECP. And we ate quite a lot. And i'm still full now. :/

Most of us likes to judge people, but not being judged... *mental block* ... I shall comment more on this next time. :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...