Tuesday, September 16, 2008

auntie

arghhh! i'm becoming more like an auntie! I wanted to buy, just one item at The Body Shop. But i got 2 other items because of discounts. And i also got a membership because i thought it was worth it. And because of what i bought, i received 2 free gifts... :p Actually, i was just calculating.. If i were to spend 16*$30= $480 within a year, i could get a total sum of product rebates worth $90. And if i were to buy products only when they have sales.... !!! I think i'm a certified auntie... (@_@)

Although i've been hitting the gym for a few weeks, i realised that i haven't took any pictures in it. So... here's some :o (Anyway, this gym looks very small and old because.... it is very small and old :p I like going to this one instead of the bigger and newer one at the SRC because less people frequent this place.)



I've always find it funny when there are other people carrying weights inside the gym, the reason being that I always carry the lightest one, which is 5 kg, while the others carry about 10-20 kg :p I want to tone my fats and build some muscles :o Because having more muscles, increase your rate of metabolism. It's true :o ... If anybody know of any super effective way of reducing abdominal fat, please tell me..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...