Friday, September 26, 2008

grateful

While i was showering, a thought came into my mind. "Things could be worse.." . I think i should really treasure what i have now.

  • Having my mom, sis and brother nagging at me
  • Being able to have a computer with internet access at home, to surf the internet
  • My digital camera for taking photos
  • My handphone for smsing and calling
  • okay looking clothes to wear to school and to go out
  • my facial products :p
  • people who care about me
  • listening to my songs on my mp3 player
  • being able to study in university
  • having my 5 senses to touch, see, hear, taste, smell
  • only having to share my room with my brother
  • having a sweater to wear when i'm cold
  • for having enough food to eat
  • friends who care about me
  • my "beggar" bag which has been with me since year 1 of university :p
  • for those funny, memorable, heartwarming, bad memories that everyone gave me
  • for this blog through which i can express my thoughts


Anyway, these are not mine.. I only took photos of them for fun :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...