Monday, September 15, 2008

half full glass of water


I've finally gotten back my camera :o It's has been with my sister since friday. I kind of missed it...
And, earlier today, I was telling alvin that i realised that i've changed since i've gotten out of army. I used to see things in a very positive way (i think :p), but now, i like to whine and look on the negative side. When i was in the army, i would tell myself that, since most of the others can do it, i can also do it (in the physical aspect... e.g. running, SOC, etc.. ). But now, i would just tell myself that it's because we're different people.. Different people have different talents... Maybe it's because i'm comparing in terms of the mental aspect (e.g. studies, putting in effort to study, etc... )now...? I think this is just an excuse. Experiences and environmental factors have moulded me into who i am today, but i don't want to use this as an excuse. Time to change my spots again... :/

:p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's with that funky face man =.=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...