Monday, September 1, 2008

not strong enough

P.L.S. played badminton in school today. It was actually a very fair match as L was quite strong... :p mj and me took over their rackets from them after they played for 30 mins, and played for drinks. I had the upper hand at the start, but due to the shuttlecock getting stuck near the ceiling, we had to stop the match halfway and so, i owe mj a drink :/




If you need a place to chill at Dhoby Gaut, you could try heading to this food place at Dhoby Xchange, this area above the Dhoby Gaut MRT. If you order their set meals which starts from $5.90 onwards, you could enjoy free flow drinks, coffee and ice cream :o I didn't believe it myself until i got there.

I've always told myself not to get affected by what others say or do, because, they have their own thinking. There were a few times when i got a bit agitated when we have different views
on why people behave the way they behave. I must remind myself that everybody have different views on almost everything because of the different environments we grow up in, the different things we're taught since young, the different genes in our body, which influences the way each of us think. So, i must try to accept the differences, to agree on disagreements..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was a time when I had a medical checkup in NUS. As I was looking around the room, I came upon a poster
"Always judge someone by how he/she treats another person who is of no value to him/her."
I thought that was quite thought provoking and after the checkup on my way home, I msg this phrase to everybody on my phone list. Yes, literally everybody.
All of the replies I got fell within the line of
"Yeah, that makes sense."
"True." etc
All but one.
My twin bro replied "We should never even judge another person in the first place because how much do we know about a person that make him/her who he/she is now? Unless you can comfortably say you grow up together, been through everything in his/her life together to understand him/her like a twin (literally impossible), you should not judge In the event where you have to judge, judge the event/incident and not the person."

Agree?

I have learnt that indeed, people exhibit different kinds of behavior and not all are pleasant. But really, who are we to say they are wrong? =)

phakdii

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...