Monday, September 8, 2008

soooo happy!!! :p

The reason i'm so happy is not because of the chilli pork ba gua that i bought from Lim Chee Guan...


It's also not because of the quite nice photo that i took of the scenery at AMK while i was on the train...


It's also not because of this photo of the night sky.


You should be able to see part of the reason now...



The reason should be clearer now...



Even clearer now...




Here's the reason...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lightning!! :p I was caught in this sudden super heavy downpour after giving tuition and i had to wait for my tuition kid to come down to pass me an umbrella. By then, the rain had subsided considerably, so i left my space behind the wall where i was hiding from the super strong winds and heavy rain. While walking along the pavement, i could notice that the frequency of the occurence of lightning was quite high, so i just whipped out my trusty camera and waited, while holding an umbrella and my shoebag :/ At first, i tried to guess the next moment that the lightning will occur but i was always wrong. Then i changed my method. I kept clicking the shoot button as i figured that i should at least get one good picture if i keep shooting. But i didn't get any pictures of lightning, except for a few pictures of the sky being lighted up by lightning that appeared in the other parts of the sky :s until the 70 plus pictures, when i finally caught a picture of one! :p Before it, i was wishing that someone up there could really be kind to me to let me take a picture of just one, then it would be enough. And a while later, i really got one :p Then i walked away...

But i decided to be greedy because there were still lightning appearing in the sky :p So i stopped at another place further up front, and started shooting. And i wished again... and after a while...

I got another one!! :)
waiting for around 20 mins+taking 90 plus photos+ 2 photos of lightning=worth it!! :p

Having an umbrella wouldn't be of any use at the start of this heavy downpour. The rain was being blown sideways by the strong winds.. I felt like walking in the heavy rain just now... think it would be quite exhilarating :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...