Tuesday, September 23, 2008

tame temper


As usual, i was late in the morning as i was supposed to meet mj in school at 8, but i woke up at 8... :s Lucky for him and for me :p , that he knew that i'll not make it on time so he called me before he left his house. He called 5 times before i woke up :s Despite him having a fever of up to 38.9 degrees the previous day, he woke up even earlier than me and still decided to go ahead with the trip to the gym in school.


After meeting jr at vivo, we set off on our trip to tanjung beach for sun tanning :o ... Although the sky was covered with clouds, we did manage to get a bit.. a bit tanned.


After Sentosa, we went to Adam road to have the famous prawn noodles :o and went to Island Creamery at Serene Centre after that.

I'm not very sure what came over us, but we started cam-whoring after finishing our ice cream.





Too bad that the photo printer couldn't read my SD card... Otherwise, the above photo would have been stuck on the wall...

I'm a bit proud of myself today because i managed to control my temper at one point of time :o But i think i managed to compensate for that by losing my temper at some other times at others :/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...