Saturday, September 27, 2008

3 yrs difference

Difference between when i was 21, and now:
  • younger looks then..
  • tire more easily now after the same activities
  • feel a lot more tired if i miss a day's sleep
  • anything was possible for me then.. but i realized that i have my limits too
  • believing everybody will be truthful to me if i'm the same to them... It's not true.. But i still believe that there's good in everyone. But good is subjective.. :s
  • realize that people could take advantage/make use of others in more subtle ways now..
  • i was who i wanted to be.. but i realize now that, the person who i really am, may not be who i want to be...
  • i had less things on my mind, so i could concentrate on them..
The situation isn't as depressing as it seems. ... i think :/ I have more freedom now and i'm able to make almost every decision on my own. The only problem is that, i don't really think this is worth it :s

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...