Sunday, May 18, 2008

ubin full full

Only 3 were able to make it for the ubin trip today :o
Trying to dig out $2.50 for the boat trip to ubin.

I was wondering whether would we slowly run out of places to go to as we grow older... And the answer is yes :/

Zzzzzz...
Wendy was super scared of walking on the bridge :p
Watching mudskippers and mini big-clawed crabs.

All of us were quite scared of the shaky tower :p
Failing to conquer steep slopes :/
For those who say my legs are like those of indians/malays, here's a leg that's even blacker than mine.
I really want to thank wendy and hj for humouring me :p
8 bowls for the 3 of us :o Including these 8 bowls, we ate 45 bowls/plates of food!! I guessed we should be the group of people who got the most out of their money's worth :p

I think i prefer going out in really small groups. Is it because that everybody can receive more attention? or is it because i really dun understand how big-group dynamics work? :/ nvm... it's ok. I'm contented that i enjoyed myself today :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...