Wednesday, May 21, 2008

move

think->action->behavior->character
My friend saw this somewhere online.. He was saying that if his gf is having thoughts that she shouldn't be having, he wouldn't want her anymore. But later, we sort of came to a conclusion that, as long as she never take action, it would be ok as it means that she still wants to be together with him. I think that almost everyone would have these kind of "evil" thoughts once in a while...

My friends and me have been talking a lot more about girls and relationships these few days. I kinda agree with my friend that it's getting more difficult to get attached, due to the increasing difficulty in getting to know someone, and the increasing apprehension that you would have. Making the wrong move at the start would just jeopardize whatever chances that you might have. So... does this mean that you shouldn't make a move? ... i would think that making a move is better than waiting for things to happen or for Fate to plan your future for you. But i wouldn't know the difficulty in making any decisions because i'm not interested in anybody... Lucky! :p joking only..
I wish... that mr cupid will give my friends some help (@_@)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...