Thursday, May 22, 2008

lost

I've been eating a lot of junk food after lunch for these few days. Apart from these, there's also potong ice cream, chips, old chang kee... :/ bleah..... but the ones above are nice! :p
Am i thinking too much when i say that my face always looks a bit fatter after sun tanning? And i know long hair really don't suit me :/ i'm waiting for a ponytail to appear....
I actually had this since my primary school days. I remember buying a whole set of garfield stuff. There's the wallet, the pencil case... i forgot whether there was stationary :s Anyway, i'm using this pencil case now :p
As usual after lunch, ian and me didn't attend astronomy lecture again :p This time, mj was with us and we fooled around with my camera.

Think i leaned back a bit too much..
haha!
Quan YF was lying down like this in the centre of Jurong point :/

The 3 of us went to watch "Chocolate" when we got tired of studying. It's super nice! I totally enjoyed the fights :o They said that my style of walking was the same as that of the female lead. Maybe i have the potential to be able to fight like her also :p I want to learn taekwondo!! or some other martial arts! seriously :o

Some thought that have been hidden in some part of my brain, emerged again today. I wonder whether am i mentally disabled. I know it's very stupid of me to say so. Sometimes, or rather most of the time, i don't think the same way as the majority of the people. And so, i don't feel that i belong... Maybe... I just need to feel that i belong... somewhere... Maybe one of the nerds? hunks? :p Up till this age, i'm still quite lost, i think i still don't know who i really am, who i can be...
Or maybe there isn't a need for me to find a direction. The bad side to this is that i would not have any strong motivation to do anything, because there's no target for me. Ermmm.. I can't think of any upside to this... :/ My energy to do stuff will not deplete so soon? I can move in a lot of directions because i'm not inclined to any one? ... :p Hope i'm not giving myself too many excuses to remain lost :s

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...