Tuesday, May 13, 2008

static :o

I took a sudden deep breath as i was reading something just now. I thought this will not happen but it did. The ending was different but the same thing happened. Maybe i should have expected it... Anyway, i'm just whining... :p


I went for my 2nd lesson of astronomy( :p not astrology.. thks to jj :o ) in school today and only managed to listen to 10% of what the teacher said :p Can anyone teach me how to keep awake in lessons? I am mainly interested in astronomy because i want to learn how to recognize the constellations in the sky...


I learnt a cool trick today! :p HW taught me how to produce static electricity by "rubbing" rubber slippers against the floor and touch someone while jumping up. I still don't know what's the rationale for jumping but i guess it's to prevent the electricity from going back to the ground... i guess :/ I've heard of this trick before but i just didn't try it until today :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...