Wednesday, May 7, 2008

my path

When we do or say anything, how many of us would be happy if others give a positive comment about it... what if the comments are negative...? When we do things, would we be happy if we can get the approval of others no matter what reasons their praises are for? Or would we be happy if we can achieve our objective? ...

Sometimes, e.g., when others praise me for something that i did or say, i might be happy and agree with that person that i did it for that reason. In the first place, my initial aim might not be for that reason, but as my head got a bit big :/, i lost my focus... it's the same if others say something negative. I would either be discouraged or sad, etc.. and i might not go ahead with what i was doing. Actually, what matters most is our own thinking, not what others think as they don't know what goes on in our minds. Particularly for those people who don't always show what they feel or think... like me :o ... :p


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...