Saturday, May 10, 2008

high food

I went to this restaurant at Tanglin mall today.While my friend and me were waiting for the food to be served, the boss announced something ( i didn't listen to what she said ) then she started dancing, together wih all the staff :s There was music and they were all hitting their instruments, e.g. ladles, rollers, etc :p My friend tried to frighten me by saying that they tend to pick out customers to join in the dance... He succeeded :/ i was soo afraid that they'll pull me out, i was already prepared to say that i got a sprained ankle :p They went round the whole restaurant twice and stopped. But it was really very entertaining and quite high :o The lady below is the boss. She's wearing sports shoes :p


3 course meal :o The drink.The main course.
Lastly... the dessert.
Actually my friend and me ordered ala carte and we shared these :p Didn't dare to order too much because the food isn't exactly cheap over there. These 3 items cost ard $40. But it was very worth it for the ambience, service and food :o I was so happy while i was dining there lo :p
The tissue was so thick until i thought it was a small towel :/

Different. This is how i'm going to be like from now on. It doesn't mean different relative to others. It just mean being different in my usual thinking and behavior. I was kinda inspired by Paulo Coelho's "The Witch of Portobello". I shall see how long i can keep this up... :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...