Monday, May 19, 2008

luck

After work, i was going to milenia walk to buy donuts when i met with this mudhole on the way.
%^#$% i almost lost my balance when one of my legs went inside the hole :/ and i almost couldn't dig out the slipper which was lodged inside the mud.
... I was really stunned for a while when this incident happened, because i almost fell onto the mud and i almost couldn't find my other slipper :/ but after a while, i was calm enough to take pictures of my feet :p

This auntie is my saviour. I really don't know where i could go to wash off the mud and the only option that i thought of, was to go down to the car park to borrow some water from those car polishing/washing companies. Before i did that, i approached this auntie and she said that she can lend me a bucket of water from her workplace. Lucky!! :p Then i managed to get my legs and feet cleaned up before going to buy my donuts :) ... :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...