Sunday, May 25, 2008

irritator

I just love it when i catch people making irritated faces :p I saw a man doing this when a lady was trying to squeeze past him on the train.. haha... I've always like irritating my friends and sometimes strangers (e.g. cashiers from shops, hawkers, etc...) :p I don't know why, but i find those faces amusing :p Is it because that's when people express their truest feelings? When their mask is mis-positioned suddenly, and i managed to catch a glimpse of what's underneath? ... Or maybe i just like looking at ugly expressions once in a while... :p hmm.... maybe it's because of this quirk, that i don't have a lot of friends.. non hi-bye friends that is...

I think i saw a shooting star when i was in sch just now. I said i think, because the star was quite big, in fact, the biggest star i've ever seen. But i was still very excited and i made a wish once i saw it. I'll know whether did my wish come true in time to come... ...... shit... i forgot to set the time for my wish to happen... :/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...