Tuesday, August 18, 2009

palm reading


I had my palm read in school today :o by this master..... khor. I didn't had my fortune told before so i decided to have a go at it, and i paid $20 to have him tell me about my love, career, money/luck, fertility, travel, health.

These are some things that i remember him saying...
  • Next year would be a boom or bust year.
  • I'm clumsy and accident prone. I would not die young, but if i do, it would be due to an accident.. :p
  • I have a lot of 贵人.
  • I would bring good luck to my spouse.
  • As i have an eye for beauty, my wife would be very beautiful. If she is not beautiful, i would not have liked her in the first place.
  • The master said that i would definitely migrate.
  • I am a natural performer because i love adulation, applause and recognition. Maybe i should try something musical....
  • I am very petty-minded. I will forgive but i will never forget :p
  • I'm a person who's a sucker for details.
  • I tell a lot of white lies :p
  • My love life is boring.
  • I'm a perfectionist for love and work... so it will be hard for me to love anyone... :/ ... and most of the time, i would be doing a one-man show at work.
  • I don't have a romantic mouth, only a romantic heart.
  • It is difficult for me to express myself.
  • Most of the time, I would be thinking about relationships and love.
  • I have a blunt mouth, so it is quite easy for me to offend someone. So it would be best if i'm holding a top position at a company or if i'm my own boss, so i dun have to worry about offending colleagues or bosses.
  • I'm horny and sexy... haha! :p
Anyway... I know that these are just possibilities. At first, before deciding to have my palm read, i was wondering, " Why pay to have our own fortunes told to us? Is the money to pay for the preview of our own life?" ... But after listening to my own fortune, i realized that i like listening to affirmations about good things that will happen in my life :p It makes me look forward to my future.

10 comments:

clumsymouse said...

where is the fortune tell? I help you call police!

宅男 - 国容 said...

:/

trv. said...

nice haircut! migrate where?

宅男 - 国容 said...

the master didn't say eh..

trv. said...

anyway i think this master was in SIM that time also. wanted to let him read. but then the Q was sooo long!!

trv. said...

eh u nv mentioned about ur 'fertility'? wahahah

clumsymouse said...

where is he?

宅男 - 国容 said...

clumsymouse: you mean the master? he's in ntu now... shd be there till friday

clumsymouse said...

so far...

宅男 - 国容 said...

today is the last day lo..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...