Thursday, January 24, 2008

"butterfly" effect

The night sky has been quite clear these few nights.
Chris gave me an early birthday present. Think this is the first time in my life that i've ever received such a nicely wrapped, intricately designed present... :p It's super nice la.

I've heard the same thing again from Peter. Mingjian and Shaun have said something like this to me before. Apparently, it's like, i have quite a few friends (i'm not trying to say i have a lot k... :/ ) and i sort of almost treat them equally, and so i don't have any really good friends., because my time and attention is spreaded thinly among them. I think i should really wake up now and rethink how i should treat those whom i would like to grow old with. (hope this doesn't sound too corny :/ ) As long as one side does something, the other would, maybe slowly, but surely reciprocate. Just as what the words in the above picture says, "Two Way", that's what friendships and other relationships are like.

I want to set a personal target for me in this new year.
---I want to be brave enough to be able to tell off/educate those people who litter... those people who never give up their seats to people who need them more... those people who spit in public... those people who deliberately hurt others, especially if they're my friends... those people who tries to take advantage of me or bully me---
I came up with this target when i saw an indian lady threw a folded up paper on the overhead bridge, in front of me :/ I've came across these kind of scenes quite a few times and for each time, i couldn't muster up enough courage to go up to them and tell them what they did, was wrong. It would be different the next time... i hope :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...