Wednesday, January 16, 2008

open sky

Super nice brownie! The one shown above is with peanut butter and chocolate cream.. i think :p there's lots of other flavours... anyway, i think the plain brownie is the best... because that's when you can taste the uninterupted original taste :o
I was walking along the path through this big field to my house when i gazed at the sky as i always do . Then i thought of taking some pictures with my camera as i thought the stars look pretty pretty tonight :p
But my camera isn't good enough to be able to capture the stars :/

School has been tiring for the past one week plus, but it was fun :) Crapping with friends again, eating and complaining about lousy food in the canteen :p, participating in school activities, eating the brownies and being able to win one... Sch rocks!!

JR mentioned that all of us has changed. I agree. Both good and bad experiences in school and outside, interaction with friends played a big part in influencing how we behave now. I think that i've changed for the better :o since i entered NTU.. So, i would like to take this opportunity to thank, firstly, MR Junrong!! and secondly, MR Mingjian!! ... hmmm... couldn't really describe properly how they helped me.. company, intro-ed their friends, school activities, confidence, crapping skills, advice... those are the keywords associated with them :p i'm sure there are other things that they've helped me with but i'm afraid i might sound too loh-soh if i list them all out :p ... i hope i'll not be too over confident of myself because i don't want to become somebody whom i'll despise or look down on.... May humility always be with me!! :p

I like this pic because of the display of candid emotions.. and because i don't look ugly here :p
woo! big arms!! :p haha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...