Sunday, January 6, 2008

Last day of hols b4 sch starts

I was having lunch at burger king today when i notice this group of people sitting at the next table. There was this man who was talking to 3 kids, with this alarm clock beside them. Then the 3 kids were listening really attentive to him. I got this feeling that he might be conning them into something.
Patrick was saying that i eat like a kid because i eat very sloppily. The BBQ sauce was, like, on half of my hand and the taro filling kept dripping out onto the tray :/
Seriously, i don't know why it's still so crowded after the Christmas and New Year.

haha... I thought the prices increased. I was looking at the wrong column.

Making good first impressions are, without any doubt, important. I think it would be better if they could be maintained and not chucked aside once it's over.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...