Monday, January 21, 2008

Mom's Bday

The weather is good again today :o
Today is my mom's birthday and my sis decided to treat us and her bf to a buffet. I wanted to arrange the food on the plate so that it would look appetizing but i don't think my attempt was successful :/
My sis's bf, my sis, my mom and my brother.
My brother knows how to zhua angle de k :p haha...

I almost got into an argument my friends in school today. MEAM are really small things that can destroy the foundations of any relationships easily. Misunderstanding, expectations, assumptions, miscommunication. If the foundation isn't that strong...It would be a clean destruction because no pillars would be left standing.. .

1 comment:

f3ndy15 said...

nice blog u have there ..

i think u more shuai and photogenic than ur bro ler ler...

keep blogging n be happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...