Friday, January 18, 2008

Banging into doors

You can notice a few people walking around the cars in the carpark. They're the campus security officers :o I took photos of them because i found it quite amusing that a few cars in a row were clamped and another few cars in the picture below have tickets stuck to their windows. Some are just warnings but some are fines :/
My friend's car is lucky :o He only got a warning although those cars which were behind him got fines.
We celebrated JR's bday again today :p haha... it's with another gang of people today, from student union.
He's acting like a "praying mantis" :o
... Sorry, i'm super tired.. Couldn't really come up with anything to say about today...

I crashed into the glass door at my workplace again :/ and i think i reacted a bit too kua zhang although nobody was noticing me. I was, like, covering my face and acting like i was in a lot of pain... haha :p I wouldn't have behaved like this if i were myself from one year ago.. think i got this not-afraid-to-act-ugly characteristic from JR :p

ZZzzzzzzzzzz............

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...