Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Shucks. I was working morning shift during new year's eve so i was wearing the usual uniform. But the night staff got to wear retro clothings.

Just like that, 2007 is over. My new year resolution for 2008 is to to make this year a more enjoyable and happier one, and to improve my academic results bit by bit. Jia you!!
Love. Does love only exist for that short period of time when both parties are infatuated with each other? When being bounded by marriage, kids and promises, is there still love? I kinda think that, as long as you still want to be with that person, and if it's mutual, everything else wouldn't matter and you would be together forever. But is this love? ... Love seemed much more beautiful when i was young...
We went to surprise yog at his house today but he was still sleeping.. at around 3 plus!! ... :p ok la... It's because he went home at around 7am after the card playing session.
I look like a chicken from behind :/

... I don't get it... Why does the old man near my block always shout nonsense at unpredictable timings? I kinda pity the people who's staying with him. Hmmm... Maybe he's the one who's being ill treated :/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...