Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mystery Solved

I've finally solved the mystery of the old man a few days ago. And i managed to take a photo of him this morning. Notice the person standing at the window. I'm not sure whether is he exercising his voice or something, because after he had finished shouting towards the direction of my block then he would go to the other end of his flat and start shouting. I knew that because i could hear a softer version echoing back to my block from the other side.
We started cam-whoring a bit in school again today. MJ's standing behind JR.
I met up with Shaun in chinatown today and due to miscommunication (most of it on my part :/), we couldn't find each other until we changed the meeting place.
Finally docked at Global Sounds Cafe and just chatted over there.

I was a bit happy when this 2 ladies who's sitting opposite shaun and me at maxwell, commented that we don't speak mandarin like locals. One of them said that our accent is more like those of Hong Kong-ers. :) .... I just feel happy that i sound like a foreigner :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...