Friday, March 13, 2009

like sitting on the fence..

If you observe your friends and the people that you always interact with, you'll notice that some of them have their pet phrases. I just read an article in "My Paper" that pet phrases are kind of like...... peep holes/windows into their owners' characters. And they do have a subtle influence over the people around them. It may be good or bad.. depending on the positivity or negativity of the message... :8


Some of us pass judgments on ourselves... even before others do.. and we behave as though the final verdict was decided.. Sometimes the situation isn't as bad as we thought it would be... or as good... :s


While i was on my way to the train station this morning, i was looking at the sky, clouds and buildings when it came to me that, I like believing in what I see..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...