Wednesday, March 18, 2009

lately

Here are some photos taken over the weekend.. Camwhored a bit with dav at around 3a.m. on Sunday along Orchard road.. :p




Then dan, dav and me went down to Ikea and Hort Park on Sunday afternoon..




haha :p






Some people just have it.. I don't dare to pose like them :s





Then, yesterday night, I met up with andy to catch up and we ate at this cafe/restaurant like place at Yishun. Because of some promotion, his seafood oglio aglio sth sth cost $4.45 instead of the usual $9.90 :s It was super cheap la.


He ate away around one quarter of his food before i decided to take a photo of it :6


Anyway, the food was quite good and you could upgrade it to a meal by adding just a few dollars. With that, you could also get a free flow of popcorn :p

You can check out their menu and promotions at this website,
http://vittles-sg.blogspot.com/.

You can also check out this review of the place,
http://ieatishootipost.sg/2007/09/vittles-excellent-diner-for-whole.html.



Lately, I just realized that movies and films use a lot of stereotypes to connect with the audience...


Lately, apart from my brain and heart, i realized the presence of another voice.. my inner voice, which i think, is my instinctive reaction to everything... Ever since I started listening to it, i think.. there have been less conflicts between my brain and heart...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...