Thursday, March 19, 2009

go with the flow

To most or some people, I have always been careful with what comes out of my mouth.
  1. I'll think.
  2. Random thoughts will just appear.
  3. The item that is most related, will appear on the top of the list.
  4. I will think it through about whether it is suitable to talk about the item.
  5. Next, I will try to think of how i should phrase it.
  6. Then, finally, the finished product will come out of my mouth... :p
I want to try to not to be so careful over what I say. I want to be more of myself...

2 comments:

Dayvid said...

IM GONNA DO A BLAIR WALDOLF!!!!!!!!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to visit this entry, say..6 months later and sense how you feel when you read it through and see if it feels the same or strange..hehe

Sunshine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...