Monday, March 9, 2009

加油


After the kayaking session last sat, my and yw decided to take a break for around six months before they will consider kayaking again.. :p



Bakerzin has this promotion for the month of March. It's selling its oreo cheesecakes at 50% off. And it also has this promotion which could be used together with the cheesecake promotion. With any order of pastries or cakes, you could just add $1.90 for a drink. And you could order any drinks apart from the ice blended drinks. I had an oreo cheesecake and the steamer with rose buds above, for only around $6... :p

After the snack which turned out to be our dinner in the end :s we went to attend this e music awards presentation at the floating platform near esplanade.



If you look closely, you can observe rainbow colours in the clouds.





It wasn't as tiring as i thought it would be when some friends and me cycled over from East Coast Park to Changi Village yesterday... I don't have to think about anything.. It's kinda relaxing just to cycle, and to look at what everybody else is doing over at the park. There were people kite-surfing on the sea, families having picnics, children and dogs running around... :p


I was trying to drink in the rainbow but I missed.. :s




haha.. The auntie was wondering why i rushed up to take this photo.


"曾经孤单加上孤单是爱火
燃烧过你和我
如今沉默加上沉默更沉默
再没有什么舍不得..."


放生 - 范逸臣

3 comments:

Domon said...

Think I saw you in the e-awards show that day! You were carrying ice-creams if I rmb correctly haha

宅男 - 国容 said...

yeah... for a while only though... the turkish ice cream wasn't that nice... too sticky for my liking le... :s where were you sitting?

Domon said...

Oh I was at the right edge blue seats haha. Then somewhere in the middle they shifted us cos apparently got seats in the middle yellow section. Anyway the show was boring la haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...