Monday, March 23, 2009

无法归类

What would your reaction be if a stranger judge and put a stereotype on you, from an action or from something that you said?

I cannot deny that i will be affected by what that person says, and i will just want to jump out and defend myself. But I have to keep reminding myself that, strangers do not know me at all, some friends do not even really know me very well, and sometimes, i even forget who I am... How can I expect strangers to know?

I think, this is the reason why, most people always filter what they want to say or they think through before they act. Sometimes, we can just say or do what we believe in.

It is this stereotyping problem that influences us and external forces to put us into specific boxes. Most of us cannot be categorized. All of us are unique and special. By forcing us into specific categories, we will slowly lose ourselves and be moulded into the boxes that we are forced into. We have to remember and tell ourselves that we do not belong in any boxes.




Recently, I realized that i really missed the songs that I listened to during my secondary school and army days. Here are a few :o




Cant Fight The Moonlight (LeAnn Rimes) -




Love Me For A Reason (Boyzone) -



Eternal Love (PJ & Duncan) -




God Must Have Spend Little More Time On You (NSync) - NSync



As Long As You Love Me (Backstreet Boys) -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...