Friday, February 27, 2009

big rainbow


I wonder... Will anything happen to those bus drivers who get cursed a lot? ... Will a certain amount of curses be turned into a significant amount of bad luck? ... Yesterday morning, I did not really board the bus properly when the bus uncle shut the doors :/ I was just following this other passenger up the bus and the door just shut and knocked me in the back and almost clamped my sling bag.. :s Immediately after that happened, I wanted to tell him off... But after I hesitated for a while, I decided not to as I felt that the "moment" was gone and i could not be fierce.. :/
To the Indian bus uncle who does not have a lot of hair, and who drove bus no. 25 past AMK station: Please always check before closing the bus doors..


Who decides what is better for us? God? Parents? Friends? Or ourselves? ...
The answer is.. ourselves. But, this is if we know what we want. For some or most of us who do not know what we want, we tend to depend on other people to tell/show us what we want, what we need. We think that what works for others, should work for us too.. This is not necessarily the case.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

full rainbow!!!
I saw it too from my home!!!
did you know, there was a quarter one above this full one! :P

宅男 - 国容 said...

sianz... i didn't see that... i saw the small article on the papers abt the double rainbow thingy... :s

Anonymous said...

hahaha. i saw the double rainbow! it's uber cool.
see here.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kEMz7ISJjt0/SafEm_cw9rI/AAAAAAAAATQ/FInYVKOsKmA/s1600-h/DSC00600.JPG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...